Authorities in Beijing are warning local governments that the downfall of indebted property developer Evergrande may be imminent and they need to prepare for it. Evergrande has also been told to complete unfinished projects, repay individual investors while avoiding a near term default on dollar bonds.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows