China is urging its citizens to wear masks and gloves while opening mail from overseas, claiming that the first case of the Omicron virus variant could have originated in a packet from Canada. All overseas mail is being disinfected and postal staff have been directed to wear masks and gloves at all times.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border