China is urging its citizens to wear masks and gloves while opening mail from overseas, claiming that the first case of the Omicron virus variant could have originated in a packet from Canada. All overseas mail is being disinfected and postal staff have been directed to wear masks and gloves at all times.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff