A booster shot of India’s indigenous Covaxin, administered six months after two Covid vaccine doses, effectively neutralises the Delta and Omicron strains of the virus. A study by Emory University researchers in the US says “that a booster dose has the potential to reduce disease severity and hospitalisation.”
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff