A booster shot of India’s indigenous Covaxin, administered six months after two Covid vaccine doses, effectively neutralises the Delta and Omicron strains of the virus. A study by Emory University researchers in the US says “that a booster dose has the potential to reduce disease severity and hospitalisation.”
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows