Pakistan’s first ever national security policy to be unveiled on Friday, is expected to call for peace with India and opening up for trade. But Kashmir is categorised as “vital national policy”. Government officials were quoted as saying they will not seek hostility with India for the next 100 years.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff