Pakistan’s first ever national security policy to be unveiled on Friday, is expected to call for peace with India and opening up for trade. But Kashmir is categorised as “vital national policy”. Government officials were quoted as saying they will not seek hostility with India for the next 100 years.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative