Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan was grilled by the Supreme Court on his decision to hold talks with the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), a banned terrorist outfit. “You are in power, the government is yours, what did you do,” Chief Justice Gulzar Ahmad asked, referring to the 2014 TTP attack on a school in Peshawar where 132 children were killed. The Pak government has agreed to a one-month ceasefire with the TTP.
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- Central Asia Turning Point: Russia-Ukraine War, China Footprint, India Partnership, Afghanistan Flux
- ‘Indian Economy Very Resilient, Can Grow At 9% This Fiscal’
- Labour Victory In Australia Could See Re-balance In Favour Of China
- ‘Next 12 Months Will Be Very Turbulent For The World Economy’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff