The latest Pengaton review says it will upgrade and expand military facilities in Guam and Australia, underscoring its concern over China as the main defence rival. Most of the details of the “Global Posture Review” commissioned early this year by President Biden remain confidential but the Indo-Pacific is the main focus with the stress on working with allies and partners.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative