The latest Pengaton review says it will upgrade and expand military facilities in Guam and Australia, underscoring its concern over China as the main defence rival. Most of the details of the “Global Posture Review” commissioned early this year by President Biden remain confidential but the Indo-Pacific is the main focus with the stress on working with allies and partners.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff