China’s first #MeToo case to reach the political realm has a new twist. Doubts are being expressed about an email that tennis player Peng Shuai sent where she denied being sexually assaulted by Zhang Gaoli, a former vice-premier. Steve Simon of the Women’s Tennis Association has questioned the authenticity of the email, apparently sent to him and demanded a full probe.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative