China has banned financial institutions and payment companies from providing services related to cryptocurrency transactions and warned investors against speculative cryptocurrency trading. Three industry bodies said the ban flowed from the ups and downs in the prices associated with cryptocurrency trading, adding that it disrupted the economic and financial order. China had earlier barred crypto exchanges and initial coin offerings but allowed individuals to hold crypto currencies.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story