China has banned financial institutions and payment companies from providing services related to cryptocurrency transactions and warned investors against speculative cryptocurrency trading. Three industry bodies said the ban flowed from the ups and downs in the prices associated with cryptocurrency trading, adding that it disrupted the economic and financial order. China had earlier barred crypto exchanges and initial coin offerings but allowed individuals to hold crypto currencies.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better