China’s President Xi Jinping announced a comprehensive strategic partnership with the 10-member ASEAN bloc while insisting that his country is not a bully, will not seek hegemony nor use its size to intimidate its smaller neighbours. He was addressing ASEAN members via video link to mark the 30th anniversary of diplomatic relations.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives