China can paralyse Taiwan’s defences and block all communications in the western islands, warned the defence ministry in its latest report. It said China’s Beidou and fleet of spy and observation aircraft could monitor all activity on Taiwan, noting that Beijing is working to boost gaps in logistics and transport for a large-scale invasion.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows