China can paralyse Taiwan’s defences and block all communications in the western islands, warned the defence ministry in its latest report. It said China’s Beidou and fleet of spy and observation aircraft could monitor all activity on Taiwan, noting that Beijing is working to boost gaps in logistics and transport for a large-scale invasion.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives