Colombia has captured the most wanted drug trafficker Dairo Usuga, comparing his arrest to the killing of Pablo Escobar in 1993. Usuga is the head of the dreaded Gulf Clan, an army of assassins that terrorised northern Colombia to gain control of cocaine trafficking routes to Central America and the United States. He’s accused of smuggling 73 tonnes of cocaine into the U.S. over 11 years, beginning in 2003.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence