Chinese scientists have reportedly built an artificial moon with lunar-like gravity to help astronauts prepare for future missions. Engineers from the University of Mining & Technology built the artificial moon using a vacuum chamber and magnets that stimulate a powerful magnetic field.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives