Byjus has confirmed buying skilling startup Great Learning for $600 million but it will operate as an independent unit. It also means a bonanza for Great Learning’s employees who will benefit to the tune of $100 million in the form of cash and stock. Close to 25 per cent of Great Learning is owned by the employees.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives