BRICS foreign ministers will meet virtually on June 1 to discuss the Covid crisis, tackling regional conflicts and cooperation between the five member states in multilateral fora. India which currently holds the BRICS Chairship will be leading these efforts. There will also be focus on economy and finance, culture and humanitarian contacts. The Russian foreign ministry said that strengthening the multilateral system, counter terrorism cooperation, sharing and use of digital and technological solutions to achieve Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) would be other key items on the agenda.
- ‘The Next Stop Is About India’s Journey To Natural Gas’
- Grants Vs Loans: ‘Developed Nations’ Aid To Developing In $100 Bn Fund Needs Significant Rise’
- ‘Jagmeet Factor’ Could Be Key To Canada’s Election
- It Is Black Or White, Polluters Have To Pay More: Former Mauritius President Ameenah Gurib-Fakim
- Insurgencies & India’s Northeast