On the 100th anniversary of China’s Communist Party, President Xi Jinping vowed that his country would never again be bullied, and warned of “broken heads and bloodshed” to those that threatened China. Speaking from the balcony of Tiananmen Gate in Beijing, he claimed credit for restoring order in Hong Kong and promised to bring Taiwan under control.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff