On the 100th anniversary of China’s Communist Party, President Xi Jinping vowed that his country would never again be bullied, and warned of “broken heads and bloodshed” to those that threatened China. Speaking from the balcony of Tiananmen Gate in Beijing, he claimed credit for restoring order in Hong Kong and promised to bring Taiwan under control.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess