Two churches in Canada went up in flames as the country demanded an apology for papal abuse of indigenous children at residential schools. Three unmarked graves were discovered recently containing the remains of hundreds of children. A third site contained 182 remains. The churches attacked were in Halifax, Nova Scotia and Edmonton, Alberta.
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess
- ‘No Election Can Alter The Realities Of POK’