Switzerland and seven other countries of the European Union have approved India’s Covishield vaccine made by the Serum Institute. It means Indians and others inoculated with Covishield are eligible for travel in these eight countries (Austria, Germany, Greece, Slovenia, Iceland, Ireland and Spain). India had earlier warned that if Covishield was not accepted, it would impose quarantine restrictions on those entering India from the EU.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better