Switzerland and seven other countries of the European Union have approved India’s Covishield vaccine made by the Serum Institute. It means Indians and others inoculated with Covishield are eligible for travel in these eight countries (Austria, Germany, Greece, Slovenia, Iceland, Ireland and Spain). India had earlier warned that if Covishield was not accepted, it would impose quarantine restrictions on those entering India from the EU.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess