Switzerland and seven other countries of the European Union have approved India’s Covishield vaccine made by the Serum Institute. It means Indians and others inoculated with Covishield are eligible for travel in these eight countries (Austria, Germany, Greece, Slovenia, Iceland, Ireland and Spain). India had earlier warned that if Covishield was not accepted, it would impose quarantine restrictions on those entering India from the EU.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff