Amnesty International said it “categorically stands by” the findings of the Pegasus project and asserted that the data is linked to potential targets of NSO’s Pegasus spyware. It said false information was being pushed on social media to distract attention from the unlawful targeting of activists, journalists and others.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff