Amnesty International said it “categorically stands by” the findings of the Pegasus project and asserted that the data is linked to potential targets of NSO’s Pegasus spyware. It said false information was being pushed on social media to distract attention from the unlawful targeting of activists, journalists and others.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess