Amnesty International said it “categorically stands by” the findings of the Pegasus project and asserted that the data is linked to potential targets of NSO’s Pegasus spyware. It said false information was being pushed on social media to distract attention from the unlawful targeting of activists, journalists and others.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border