Iran has opened an oil terminal near Jask port in the Gulf of Oman. President Rouhani said the decision to open the Jask terminal was a strategic one given that the main oil terminal at Kharg port is located within the Strait of Hormuz. This would have cut off Iran’s oil exports in the event of trouble.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess