Iran has opened an oil terminal near Jask port in the Gulf of Oman. President Rouhani said the decision to open the Jask terminal was a strategic one given that the main oil terminal at Kharg port is located within the Strait of Hormuz. This would have cut off Iran’s oil exports in the event of trouble.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff