China must not provoke its neighbours or seek territorial expansion, Japan’s former prime minister Shinzo Abe said in a message to a security forum. He warned that any Chinese military adventure would be “suicidal”. Abe also backed Taiwan’s entry into the CPTPP free trade agreement and the WHO.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows