Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan claimed that his government was under pressure from Western powers over its ties with China. He claimed that his country was being forced to take sides as tensions between the West and China continued to grow. He said Islamabad and Beijing enjoyed a close relationship going back 70 years and nothing could change that.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess