A blast targeting the Border Police in Jalalabad, capital of Afghanistan’s eastern Nangarhar province, killed five people including two civilians. This is the second blast in the city after Friday’s attack in which two Taliban officials were killed and 19 injured. The Islamic State Khorasan is suspected to have carried out both attacks since Jalalabad is their stronghold.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff