A blast targeting the Border Police in Jalalabad, capital of Afghanistan’s eastern Nangarhar province, killed five people including two civilians. This is the second blast in the city after Friday’s attack in which two Taliban officials were killed and 19 injured. The Islamic State Khorasan is suspected to have carried out both attacks since Jalalabad is their stronghold.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds