China has developed the prototype of a miniature helicopter to be flown on Mars. It is similar in size and appearance to the Ingenuity helicopter developed by NASA and now flying on Mars. It has covered about two kilometres with a flying time of 20 minutes.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives