China has developed the prototype of a miniature helicopter to be flown on Mars. It is similar in size and appearance to the Ingenuity helicopter developed by NASA and now flying on Mars. It has covered about two kilometres with a flying time of 20 minutes.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows