Japan’s Crown Princess Mako will marry long time fiance Kim Komuro on October 26 in a low key ceremony sans any fanfare. She will also forgo $1.3 million and will lose her title. She plans to move to the U.S. where her fiance is currently based.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff