NEW DELHI: One of the high points of the ongoing Russia-Ukraine is the sinking of Moskva, the flagship of Russia’s Black Sea fleet. There are conflicting Russian and Ukrainian versions about how the ship sank but the incident does come as an embarrassment for Russia. Several factors could have contributed to the incident, says Rear Admiral Sudharshan Shrikhande (Retd), former chief of India’s naval intelligence. He was in conversation with StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale. Tune in for more.
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’