NEW DELHI: One of the high points of the ongoing Russia-Ukraine is the sinking of Moskva, the flagship of Russia’s Black Sea fleet. There are conflicting Russian and Ukrainian versions about how the ship sank but the incident does come as an embarrassment for Russia. Several factors could have contributed to the incident, says Rear Admiral Sudharshan Shrikhande (Retd), former chief of India’s naval intelligence. He was in conversation with StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale. Tune in for more.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff