NEW DELHI: One of the high points of the ongoing Russia-Ukraine is the sinking of Moskva, the flagship of Russia’s Black Sea fleet. There are conflicting Russian and Ukrainian versions about how the ship sank but the incident does come as an embarrassment for Russia. Several factors could have contributed to the incident, says Rear Admiral Sudharshan Shrikhande (Retd), former chief of India’s naval intelligence. He was in conversation with StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale. Tune in for more.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds