Prime Minister Modi is expected to have a phone chat with Ukraine’s President Zelensky and Russia’s President Putin sometime today. Earlier, Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba had reached out to India on Saturday, with the request that Delhi talk to Putin to try and defuse the conflict. The word mediation is not being used but clearly Delhi is seen as a reliable channel of communication with Russia.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff