KATHMANDU: Nepal’s general election is less than a week away and its only in the last few days that campaigning has got going. There is a level of public disaffection given the lack of any new faces, which is why there is an expectation that the Nepali Congress-Maoist Centre alliance will return to power. But who will be prime minister is still not clear. Here’s a report from Kathmandu.
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”
- “Not One Security Incident Directed At India’s Diplomats, Afghanistan Not A Playground For Powers”