NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point‘, Dr Kamran Bokhari, Director, Analytical Development, Newlines Institute in Washington, D.C. and National Security and Foreign Policy Specialist at the University of Ottawa’s Professional Development Institute and Andrew Small, Senior Transatlantic Fellow, German Marshall Fund of the United States, Author, ‘The China-Pakistan Axis’ and Senior Fellow, European Council on Foreign Relations in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
August 9, 2022
August 8, 2022
- ‘Little Is Known About Yuan Wang’s Capabilities But The Worst Is Suspected’
- Palestinian Islamic Jihad Is Iran’s Latest ‘Go To’ Force In A Volatile Region
- ‘Pakistan Presents Tough Choices But India Must Take The Lead For Better Relations’
- ‘Complete India Projects On Time To Manage Public Perception In Maldives’
- ‘Onus On Politicians If Disillusioned Maldives’ Youth Take To Radicalisation’
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff