NEW DELHI: Group Captain AK Patnaik details the Indian Air Force evacuation of 112 passengers ( 76 Indians and 36 foreign citizens) from the-then-epicentre of the coronavirus pandemic Wuhan, and the transport of 15 tonnes of medical supplies to China. The Flight Commander, 81 Squadron (Skylords) in this chat with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh […]Read More
- From Reactive To Proactive: China Pushing India’s Asia, Africa Outreach Makeover?
- India’s Two Front ‘Peace’: What Next For Ties With China, Pakistan?
- One Year On, Afghan Govt Sees No Progress in U.S.-Taliban Deal
- Richard Nixon’s 1972 China Visit: A Historic Blunder?
- Russia Asks Taliban To Enter Meaningful Talks, Reduce Violence