NEW DELHI: Group Captain AK Patnaik details the Indian Air Force evacuation of 112 passengers ( 76 Indians and 36 foreign citizens) from the-then-epicentre of the coronavirus pandemic Wuhan, and the transport of 15 tonnes of medical supplies to China. The Flight Commander, 81 Squadron (Skylords) in this chat with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh […]Read More
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff