NEW DELHI: Energy security is a major component of national security especially for a fast developing economy such as india’s. Ensuring a smooth supply of petroleum oriducts and making sure there are enough strategic reserves for unforeseen situations is the responsibility of the Ministry of petroleum and natural gas. In this exclusive interview to Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale, Petroleum Minister Hardeep Singh Puri outlines plans for the sector and also explains why petrol and diesel prices are what they are.
- After Abe As Japan’s ‘Compass’: India, Indo-Pacific, Quad & China
- ‘Not Hard-pressed As Of Now By Ukraine War, Have Adequate Stocks Of Spares’
- Sri Lanka: Northern Families Forced To Give Up Children To Foster Care
- ‘Different Systems Make Up The Indo-Pacific; Accept That Reality’
- Need To Develop Grey Zone Capabilities: Army Chief
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff