NEW DELHI: The latest round of disengagement involving Indian and Chinese troops along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Eastern Ladakh notwithstanding, two more friction points still remain, says Army Chief General Manoj Pande. In a free-wheeling conversation at Bharat Shakti-hosted India Defence Conclave 2022 with founder and Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale, General Pande spoke candidly about a host of issues, including the lessons learnt from the standoff along the LAC, the road towards building a more tech-savvy fighting force besides the emphasis on self-reliance in defence.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis