NEW DELHI: Rakesh Verma, Founder & Managing Director, MapmyIndia and Rohan Verma, CEO & Executive Director discuss the partnership with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) to offer India’s fully indigenous, mapping portal and geospatial services, what’s in store, ‘Aatma Nirbhar’ or ‘Make in India’, the competition, the government making map making completely unregulated as of February 15 and the controversy over StratNews discovering during a live broadcast on Twitter in October, 2020 that Leh was shown in the â€˜Peopleâ€™s Republic of Chinaâ€™. The founder and his son, a Stanford electrical engineer and MBA from London Business School are in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff