NEW DELHI: Rakesh Verma, Founder & Managing Director, MapmyIndia and Rohan Verma, CEO & Executive Director discuss the partnership with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) to offer India’s fully indigenous, mapping portal and geospatial services, what’s in store, ‘Aatma Nirbhar’ or ‘Make in India’, the competition, the government making map making completely unregulated as of February 15 and the controversy over StratNews discovering during a live broadcast on Twitter in October, 2020 that Leh was shown in the ‘People’s Republic of China’. The founder and his son, a Stanford electrical engineer and MBA from London Business School are in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story