NEW DELHI: Rakesh Verma, Founder & Managing Director, MapmyIndia and Rohan Verma, CEO & Executive Director discuss the partnership with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) to offer India’s fully indigenous, mapping portal and geospatial services, what’s in store, ‘Aatma Nirbhar’ or ‘Make in India’, the competition, the government making map making completely unregulated as of February 15 and the controversy over StratNews discovering during a live broadcast on Twitter in October, 2020 that Leh was shown in the ‘People’s Republic of China’. The founder and his son, a Stanford electrical engineer and MBA from London Business School are in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better