NEW DELHI: Rakesh Verma, Founder & Managing Director, MapmyIndia and Rohan Verma, CEO & Executive Director discuss the partnership with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) to offer India’s fully indigenous, mapping portal and geospatial services, what’s in store, ‘Aatma Nirbhar’ or ‘Make in India’, the competition, the government making map making completely unregulated as of February 15 and the controversy over StratNews discovering during a live broadcast on Twitter in October, 2020 that Leh was shown in the ‘People’s Republic of China’. The founder and his son, a Stanford electrical engineer and MBA from London Business School are in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- Ex-Maldives President Nasheed Injured In ‘Terror’ Attack, Aussie Police To Aid Probe
- ‘Chinese Companies Will Take A Big Hit, India Is World’s Second Largest Market’
- IP Waiver For Covid Vaccines A Long Shot As Too Many Issues Remain
- India Needs To Engage More With Immediate Neighbourhood: Shivshankar Menon
- India’s Diplomats ‘More Pro-Active’ Than Ours, Says Imran Khan