LEH: As StratNews Global had reported yesterday, the current phase of disengagement from the north and south banks of Pangong Tso is expected to be completed on Wednesday if everything goes as per plan. How are things proceeding on the ground? These exclusive pictures shared by the Indian Army say it all: the Chinese side dismantling sangars and temporary structures, tanks pulling back and troops leaving lock, stock and barrel. And don’t miss the terrain!
Film buff. Sports enthusiast. Keen observer of life. Writes for a living; analyses defence and foreign policy as a professional. 37 years in journalism: from print to broadcast and from web to social media, have had the opportunity to dabble across mediums. Love to experiment with startups. That’s me, Nitin Anant Gokhale.
- China Is An enemy, It Wants To Break Apart India: Gordon Chang
- ‘To Draw Investment, Sri Lanka Needs To Send The Right Signals’
- Election Of Hardline Iran President May Not Kill Nuclear Deal
- ‘China May Not Provoke Conflict But Will Strike If Opportunity Presents’
- ‘India Should Not Hold Back From Talking To Nato’