NEW DELHI: Three years have passed since the central government did away with Article 370 of the Constitution that gave special status to Jammu & Kashmir and bifurcated the state into two union territories. How have things changed on the ground? Have people’s aspirations been met? What more needs to be done? In this episode of ‘Ask Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale has the answers.
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”
- “Not One Security Incident Directed At India’s Diplomats, Afghanistan Not A Playground For Powers”