NEW DELHI: How does one reconcile the incredible land-to-air security in Kashmir with the government’s “all is well” narrative? Ramananda Sengupta travelled to Srinagar ahead of the meeting and spoke to a diverse cross-section of people in an attempt to gauge the mood on the ground. In this free-wheeling chat with Neelanjana Banerjee, he recounts his experience and explains why this meeting could be ray of hope.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better