NEW DELHI: Before COVID vaccines are ready to be delivered to the people, equally critical are end-to-end unbroken cold chains, from manufacturers through the final mile to vaccination sites. After Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his Luxembourg counterpart Xavier Bettel spoke in November, B Medical Systems officials are in the country to set up a plant in Gujarat with Indian partners to supply specialised refrigerated vaccine transportation boxes and freezers. They are travelling in Delhi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Mumbai talking to all stakeholders. In this interview, Luxembourg-based B Medical Systems CEO Luc Provost and Deputy CEO Jesal Doshi, who are currently in Delhi, speak to StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
Russian language speaker and conflict journalist. Amitabh Revi has been there, done that—from the battlefields of Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan to sublime Russia, Australia and the United States. Along the way he's picked up the Dag Hammarskjöld Distinguished Journalist Fellowship, the Ramnath Goenka award for coverage of the Iraq War and RT's Khaled Alkhateb Award for his reporting from Palmyra, Syria.
- Pak Senate To Debate ‘Permanent Ban’ On Social Media On Monday
- ‘India Well Aware Of The Cellular IoT Module Threats’
- ‘UAE Is Moderate, Progressive While Qatar Has Other Ideas’
- India, Pakistan Drew Different Lessons From Balakot
- Chinese Ship For Pakistan Stopped At Mumbai Port Over Suspected Nuclear Cargo
- Indian Air Force’s China Challenge In Ladakh And A Slice Of Tibet
- The Indian Air Force & The China, Pakistan Two-Front Ladakh Threat: Leh AFS AoC Interview
- DRDO National Asset But Needs Smart Changes
- India’s Infra Thrust To Ladakh: Countering China & Pakistan
- Continuing China Talks But Maintaining Robust LAC Posture: Army Chief