NEW DELHI: As the dynamics of war and conflict keep changing and with associated costs escalating, there’s increasing focus on a lean and mean military by optimising the use of assets and personnel. The appointment of Chief of Defence Staff (CDS) two years ago was seen as the first step in that direction. Now there are indications that the contours of two theatre commands could be finalised by the year-end. In this episode of ‘Simply Nitin’, StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale gives a lowdown on what that could entail.
- India, The World’s ‘Peacekeeper’
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’