NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Modi landed in Port Moresby, capital of Papua New Guinea on Sunday, on the first visit by an Indian prime minister. He had bilateral talks with his PNG counterpart James Marape, and co-hosted the key summit between India and 14 states that make up the Forum for India-Pacific Islands Cooperation (FIPIC).
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative