NEW DELHI: As military talks between India and China continue to resolve the remaining friction points along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Eastern Ladakh, India has made its intentions very clear. Any transgression by China will not be tolerated, says National Security Adviser (NSA) Ajit Doval. In an exclusive interview to news agency ANI, Doval spoke about a range of issues related to terrorism in J&K, India’s relationship with Pakistan and also on the Agnipath scheme for recruiting soldiers. Here are some of the key points the NSA made.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way