NEW DELHI: On ‘Talking Point‘, Ambassador P.S. Raghavan, the former Chairman of India’s National Security Advisory Board and an Ex-Envoy to Russia and Jeff Smith, a specialist on South Asia as a Research Fellow in the Heritage Foundation’s Asian Studies Centre and author/editor of ‘Asia’s Quest for Balance: China’s Rise and Balancing in the Indo-Pacific’, and of ‘Cold Peace: China-India Rivalry in the 21st Century’, in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff