President Ashraf Ghani on Wednesday defended his legacy of the past five years, saying the country made significant achievements in various fields including security and counter-terrorism. Speaking on a panel discussion at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Ghani said that five years ago there were over 140,000 foreign troops in Afghanistan—with 100,000 of them […]Read More
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence