NEW DELHI: The sudden visit by U.S. Special Representative Zalmay Khalilzad to Delhi and his meetings with Foreign Minister S Jaishankar and NSA Ajit Doval has set off speculation about India’s future role in Afghanistan. Within a day articles appeared that either suggested India would engage with the Taliban and even help push-start the peace […]Read More
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows