COLOMBO: As the new government’s cabinet ministers and state ministers took oath for their respective portfolios, infrastructure development in the Northern Province, which was stopped during the Covid-19 outbreak and the general election, has recommenced. Northern Provincial Council Director of Planning E. Johnson, speaking to ‘The Morning’, noted: “Many of the foreign-aided projects that were […]Read More
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows