GOA: The transit of the USS John Paul Jones, a destroyer named after a plucky captain of the US War of Independence, seems to have created some waves as it transited through the Indian Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) a few days back. Jones was famous for sailing “in harm’s way”, but has this transit created […]Read More
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence