Taiwan’s intelligence agencies believe that the Pratas Islands, located over 400 km to the southwest, are the most likely target of a Chinese attack. The agencies point to the rising number of Chinese intrusions into Taiwan’s air defence identification zone, with few exceptions, these are concentrated along Taiwan’s southwest. Defending the Pratas would be difficult […]Read More
Media manager of over two decades, adept at dealing with the baffling eccentricities and egos of journalists. Trained theatre actor, loves bridging the disconnect creative minds often manifest. Award-winning documentary filmmaker and Chevening Gurukul fellow, wish I could Netflix less and read more.
- India, The World’s ‘Peacekeeper’
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’