CHENNAI: Nepal’s Parliament unanimously passed a resolution to adopt a new map in which some Indian territory claimed by Nepal has been included. Is it plain cartographic aggression? Let us see how the claim originated. The India-Nepal boundary in Kalapani area is aligned to the Kali river, based on the Sugauli Treaty of 1816. Nepal […]Read More
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence