NEW DELHI: After a series of street protests in Israel, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has suspended what the government calls judicial reforms. The government says it will seek a broad-based consensus on the proposal but Netanyahu has said reforms will go ahead. Here’s a look at what the government intends to do and why people are so opposed to the idea.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way