New Delhi: On ‘Talking Point‘, Dr Deepika Saraswat, Associate Fellow, West Asia Centre, Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses(MP-IDSA), New Delhi and Author, ‘Between Survival and Status: The Counter-hegemonic Geopolitics of Iran’ and Alex Vatanka, founding Director, Iran Programme, Middle East Institute(MEI), Washington, D.C. and Author, ‘The Battle of the Ayatollahs in Iran: The U.S., Foreign Policy and Political Rivalry since 1979’ in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way