NEW DELHI: India has said it is “studying” U.S. President Joe Biden’s ‘Build Back Better World’ (B3W) plan, announced at the Group of 7 (G7) Summit, and “would engage with them probably at a later stage.” On ‘The Gist’, Jeremy A. Garlick, Director of the Jan Masaryk Centre, Associate Professor of China Studies, Prague University of Economics & Business and Author, ‘The Impact of China’s BRI: From Asia to Europe’ discusses the plan, which aims to provide finance and technology to narrow the $40+ trillion infrastructure need, mainly in the developing world, as an alternative to Xi Jinping’s pet Belt and Road Initiative (BRI). The academic and author is in conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff