New Delhi: On ‘The Gist’, Dr Michael Rubin, Resident Scholar, American Enterprise Institute analyses how the withdrawal of American and NATO forces from Afghanistan could free President Joe Biden to act against the Pakistan deep state and its use of terrorist groups as a foreign policy. In conversation with StratNews Global Associate Editor Amitabh P. Revi, he argues that a “combination of Pakistani triumphalism amidst the backdrop of the U.S. withdrawal and any subsequent Taliban atrocities could lead to efforts to designate Pakistan a state sponsor of terror.”
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash